Utilize Past Webinar Materials from Sessions You Might Have Missed
Published in December 2017
Over the years, the AJRR has held webinars on a variety of subjects with many different speakers and partnering organizations. Fortunately, slides and recordings are available from most of these sessions on the AJRR website or in the User Group Network (Unet) Forum.
The AJRR works hard developing webinar content that is relevant and beneficial to its participants. We know that it’s not always possible to attend our sessions live, so we’ve archived past webinar recordings and slides on our website. Materials from sessions that were only made available to AJRR participating institutions can be found in the AJRR Unet Forum.
Among the past webinar recordings/slides that are available are:
- How to Submit the AJRR’s Current Data Specifications Part 1 – Procedure Layout Review
- The AJRR 2017 Orthopaedic Quality Resource Center Overview
- The AJRR Platform Upgrade Training Webinar
- The AJRR Patient-Reported Outcome Platform Webinar
- Get to Know the AJRR Webinar for members of The Alliance
- Quarterly Unet Conference Calls